Thursday, October 01, 2009

" I am cool "

A younger relative of mine told me this week that we (my husband G and myself) are cool; "like young people in old people bodies". I know this was relayed as a compliment and I accepted it as one, but I had to laugh at the same time. I don't tend to think of myself as old yet; but to 22 year olds, I guess we are old, and G does have a lot of gray hair (lol) I love you honey! I think it was said because we are trying not to let the techo world completely pass us by and we tend to carry our gadgets around with us if we are going to be someplace for a while like the hospital. Gary had his laptop and his Ipod ITouch, I had my Microsoft Zune. We knew we were going to be at the hospital for a while. Some people bring books, we brought gadgets ... actually I had a book too.

And we are cool. Thank you Isaac and Stephanie.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Lmbu @ "we had our laptop, iPod Touch, MS Zune, our PSP, our Blackberries complete with GPS, our portable DVD player, our helicopter...oh, and I brought a book, too."