Tuesday, October 27, 2009

~ For Today ~

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... darkness and the sound of drizzling rain

I am thinking ... are my dogs outside in this rain

I am thankful for... for this day

I am wearing... fuzzy house shoes, pj pants and oversized gray pullover

I am remembering... some fun times with my old college mates that I have reconnected with today on Facebook

I am going... to let the dogs in ... really I am ...

I am reading... The Partner (Grisham novel)

From the learning rooms ... cherish each moment.

I am hoping... to get alot of work done tomorrow at my office ...

On my mind ... Helping Mom get her life resettled

Noticing that... my house needs a thorough cleaning - ugh!

Pondering these words... hmmm hmmmm nope nothing there ...

From the kitchen... yummy homemade meatball sandwiches for dinner and the clean up still waiting for me ...

Around the house... thinking about refinishing my dining room table and chairs, distressed ivory maybe ...

One of my favorite things ~ the beautiful colors of fall.

From my photo memories ...
Dad just loved watching the birds on his front porch ...
(idea copied from The Simple Woman's Daybook ... posted every monday ... i was a day late - maybe next week ...)

No comments: