Thursday, September 24, 2009

~ FILLED ~

Traveling to Vanderbilt on Tuesday night after work I had the most awesome experience driving up I65. We were both traveling in silence consumed with our own thoughts, worries, etc. when I was suddenly filled with an awesome emotion, can't even explain it, it was quite overwhelming, I got chills all over, when suddenly I knew, that both me and my family were being prayed for by several people, maybe not together, but at that particular moment in time prayers were being offered and answered, I was being showered in prayers, I just knew it. If I had had the luxery of time, I would have pulled over and just wallowed in the feeling; I would have probably been glowing when I walked into Dad's room if I had done so.

Bear with me .... but it brought to my mind this song ...

Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place
I can feel His mighty power and His Love
I can hear the brush of angels wings, I see glory in each face,
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place

I think I still have a little angel dust on my shoes ...

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Prayer time at church. Liz mention praying for you all during that time.