Thursday, January 22, 2015

Reading

Reading Ian Fleming 007 books ... Started with You Only Live Twice and now Diamonds Are Forever. Have to say books are so much better than movies. I love 007 movies. Let me say again I love 007 movies. Watch them over and over. You only live twice was only "loosely" based on book. Which kind of disappointed me but probably made me enjoy the book better. 

Did you know Ian Fleming wrote Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?  I didn't.  I may have to read it next. Love that movie too. 

By the way ... By reading I mean listening  love my audio book app!  Overdrive  free rentals through local library   Technology rocks!

Meanwhile I am still reaching for my phone every afternoon to call my mom and still feel a very keen emptiness on Monday nights. Miss her so much. 

Til later ......

No comments: