Thursday, September 09, 2010

~ Beach Photos ~

Five days at the beach - it was nice = the weather was awesome and we had a very relaxing time.

This was where I hung out most of the time .....





This is our only couple photo from the beach ... I haven't quite got the hang of self photos ...






I watched this little crab dig a hole, he was a little worker bee! Isn't he cute! Well, since it was working so hard, it is probably a female!





See his work! double click ...







This little seagull kept posing ... so I snapped away ... I have way too many photos of this darn bird!




This one put on a show of his hunting skills ... kind of gross, but I couldn't stop myself from taking these photos .... double click again ...
























And these I just liked ... double click again ...



































And what are beach photos without the sunset photos??? double click again ...
























That's all. Well, actually there were a whole lot more, but that's all I will share, don't won't to bore you all too much!


Well, just two more ....

From the bottom step of the deck .... nice.


From the deck ...





It really was a very pretty five days at the beach!

No comments: