Tuesday, April 13, 2010

~ My past weekend ~

Wasn't last weekend an awesome weekend!? It was like a beautiful breath of fresh air for me. My husband and I went riding together, the first time in months and months - for me. We rode through at least 100 mud holes; climbed hills; had a picnic by a bubbling brook (sounds like that came right out of a book .. the bubbling brook part - huh!? probably did, I read alot), but it was a fun fun day! Those are my boots, I was showing off my mud!








What wasn't so fun was this, see that trigger in the photo below? That is my gas button, my right thumb has to push that button to go, for 15 rocky, bumpy, arm jarring miles, my thumb has to push that button with my right thumb. About two hours, of rocky, bumpy, arm jarring miles. I had to sleep with a heating pad on that thumb that night! It throbbed like crazy! But it was a fun day.



Sunday was nap day. In a hammock. In my back yard. The book was just for looks, I didn't read until after a nice 1 1/2 hour nap. In my hammock. In my back yard. Nice. My husband even put a small fire in the fire pit so the bugs wouldn't bother me. And they didn't. I love Sunday afternoon naps.




And, my wisteria is blooming over my swing. isn't it pretty!


Have a great week y'all!

No comments: