Friday, September 05, 2008

A new Art Class





I started a new art class last night. It is called The Art of Visual Journaling and Altered Books with instructor Suzan Buckner. She is great. When we got to class she had us all a goodie bags with tons of neat stuff in them to use in our art projects. Above are some photos of what were in some of our bags.

Her blog is http://thriftycollageartist.blogspot.com/ in case any of you are interested ... (above photos are from her blog - I forgot to take photos ...)

I am looking forward to the next four weeks of classes!

Til later, V

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Velda, that looks like so much fun. I'm jealous :). We have got to get together again with the girls and play paper! I can't wait to see what you make during class.

Miss you!

Shawna said...

Hi V!! That looks neat! I can't wait to see what you create! Hope you've been doing well, miss you and can't wait to see yu.

The May Family said...

That looks like fun. If I lived closer to you, I think I would have to join you. I am just loving those little kid cut-outs in that top photo. So cute. Keep us all updated on your crafting progress