Friday, July 13, 2012

Painting

I went to the Ledges for a painting class with my boss' wife. Wow what a difference. First it took place in their ballroom at a huge table with lots of space. Each setting had a stemmed glass of ice water, they offered a complimentary glass of wine of your choice and there was a table of hors d'oeuvres ... I was like - YES! they finally get it - this is how a fun evening with friends and art is supposed to be ... Not crammed into a tight little space with 20 or so other ladies and barely enough room to move your elbows without bumping your neighbor ... I am officially spoiled now.

Plus I loved the teacher and I love the painting. What a fun night. It was my friend's first time to paint and her painting was awesome.

My painting looks like a river scene and hers looks like a lake scene, both at sunset. Isn't it funny how everyones paintings are always tweaked just a little different when we are all painting the same thing.

Later, V

No comments: