Tuesday, February 01, 2011

~ Internet Cafe Devotions ~

I subscribed to receive Internet Cafe Devotions delivered to my email daily (also on facebook); sometimes I read them, sometimes I skim them; sometimes I say I simply don't have time today and hit delete; and sometime I read them and read them again.  

If you have just a few minutes a day for a quick read, and sometime a read again, I recommend it.

Website:   http://internetcafedevotions.com/

Here are a few excerpts from today that were just for ME:

“God is searching for people who want to grow spiritually. The parable of the seeds and the sower is really a story on spiritual growth. We decide what kind of soil our heart will be by how we hear the word of God. We determine if our heart will be responsive or not. If you want to grow spiritually you will. If you don’t, you won’t.”


"Perhaps…


…salvation has more to do with God’s plans than our own.
…His timing is perfect and He meets His children exactly where they are.
…the way God reveals His glory to each of us is a mystery. (Ephesians 6:19)

And perhaps… you or I may plant or water seeds, but ultimately God is the one who makes them grow. (1 Corinthians 3:6-8)
We plant the seeds. God brings the harvest—in His time, according to His plan.
What a comforting and freeing truth this is."

That's all I got for today, but I think its enough ... for now.

Til later, V

No comments: