Saturday, October 30, 2010

~ Graduation Photos ~

I am so not a professional, but I sure do love playing with my camera. My brother's stepdaughter, well, my niece, Jessica, let me take her "casual" graduation photos. It was a fun day. Here are a few of my favs ....








And afterwards, I lost my keys, thought I had locked them in my trunk with my camera bag, had a great lunch with my sis and just when I was getting in her car to go home - some 2 1/2 hours later, I found my keys under her seat! YAY!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I love your blog -Velda- you are filled with all kinds of talents!I especially liked the cow post-Ashley made me a cow picture in High school that looks very similar to the one you want to do -it is hanging in my kitchen!
I'm following you now so we can keep up with each other a little!
Be blessed!