Tuesday, January 06, 2009

~ Holiday Memories ~

After reading Mrs. Goofy's blog about her favorite Christmas memories, I reflected on my own Christmas memories and while I didn't any one certain "favorite" memory, I did have some definite UP moments.

My son and his family were in town over the holidays, we all went to the Christmas Village and we had a good time ...









They came over to celebrate and exchange presents and G had fun getting my grandson Ian set up on his John Deere tractor ...



There were fond memories, family conflict, some let downs, some hurts, some healings, some happiness, some tender moments, some forgiving moments, some unexpected pleasures, and a few surprises.

All in all, it wasn't my worst holiday ever ... that one is a story for another day ...

No comments: