Thursday, June 28, 2012

A little catch up ...



What has been going on .....

I celebrated one of my best and oldest friends (Pam) 50th birthday, she lives in Houston, so it was a double treat, I got to travel for a long weekend with some good friends!






Gary and I spent our anniversary weekend in Nashville, we went on a paddle boat ride (never again ...), went to the Nashville Flea Market (loved it!), and of course went to Music Row and had a great weekend.






We went to Gary's Uncle's 90th (i think) birthday in Mobile and took a ride over the Dauphin Island and toured the Fort - it was super windy!





Then for Memorial Day week, I spent a whole week with my friend Pam at the beach, it was a nice get away!




AND a beautiful week!

And I finished her painting ...



Somewhere in there I also went away for a ladies weekend with Sherry, Laurie, Michelle, Brenda and a few more great ladies, we painted and scrapbooked and just had a great weekend, I just don't have a photo to prove it!



.... The end   ... for now ...

No comments: