Wednesday, July 14, 2010

~ I like lists ~

(borrowed from another blog ... )

Feel free to play along!

I am…. goofing off at work
I think…. I stressed my fish by changing its bowl today
I should…. try to get all of my ironing done tonight
I dream…. of going on a tropical vacation ... soon
I want…. to go spend a long weekend with my friend Pam soon
I know…. who my Redeemer is ...
I don’t like…. nosey annoying people
I smell…. nothing. nope *sniff* *sniff* nothing. whats up with that!
I hear…. the radio
I fear…. for someone dear to me with problems to overcome
I usually…. chat with my Mom everyday
I search…. for the good in people
I miss…. my Father
I always…. sit in the same spot on the couch
I regret…. hmmmm what shall I choose, what shall I choose ...

not finishing college. There.
I wonder…. how much my dogs understand when I talk to them
I crave…. originality in my art oh, and other areas too I guess.
I remember…. a fun day in the past.
I need…. a pedicure - really bad!
I forget…. to take my Nexium daily
I feel…. blessed
I can…. love even when disappointed
I can’t…. seem to build up my IRA
I am happy…. most of the time
I lose…. my voice easier than before my last surgery
I sing…. not as good as I used to
I listen…. to books on tape more than the radio
I shop…. too much. There I admitted it.
I eat…. out too much
I love…. my husband, my children, my family, my friends, my animals, my Lord,

and the list goes on ...
I wish…. I could magically lose the weight I need to without trying real hard!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Is this me?
"I fear…. for someone dear to me with problems to overcome"